Juicy Chemistry Blood Orange & Rosehip Lip Balm
|Juicy Chemistry Blood orange & Rosehip Lip balm|
Perk up your parched lips right away with our hydrating lip butter! Orange provides intense hydration and refines the skin for soft and smooth lips. Crafted with anti-oxidant rich Rosehip and intensely moisturizing oils of Avocado and Almond this butter provides complete lip treatment to fight dry and chapped lips.
The lip balm comes in 3 flavors:
- Blood Orange & Rosehip
- Peppermint & Chocolate
- Tuscany Lemon & Green Tea
I will be reviewing the blood orange and Rosehip organic Lip balm
Ingredients & Formulation facts
- Apricot Kernel Oil, Castor Seed oil, Carnauba Wax, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Blood orange essential Oil, Cocoa Seed butter, Raspberry Seed oil, Tocopherol
- 100% Toxin Free & Cruelty free
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT according to COSMOS standard
- 100% Vegan
It comes in a plastic tube with a twister in the end. You can rotate the twister to pull out a desired amount and apply it directly on your lips.
The texture is extremely buttery and creamy. It melts immediately on contact with lips and forms a smooth hydrating layer on the lips. The texture is thick but just super silky smooth.
Application & Pigmentation:
It is a clear balm with no tint. The lip balm is not at all hard and very soft. It can be easily applied on lips without pulling them out. Only the amount required to be put on lips should be taken out using twister as the twister is not that good enough to take the balm back into tube sometimes.
- It found it really suitable for both winters and summers because of its non drying nature.
- It deeply hydrates the dry chapped lips while the balm still sitting on the surface of the lips.
- Its an amazing balm to be applied at night because it just lasts whole night & you can wake up with super soft hydrated lips in the morning. You don’t need a sleeping mask with it.
- Its non – sticky and so smooth that I keep on rubbing my lips against each other just to enjoy the creaminess 😀
- Staying power is amazing like 5-6 hours & stand one meal too. Like your lips can still feel the smoothness post a meal.
- I simply love its immediate melting property on contact with lips.
- Since its very smooth and creamy, it is not suitable to put under lipsticks as it has a thick texture which leads to lips smudging & reduce the staying power of lip color
- I really love its mild orange fragrance which just lifts up the senses and not overpowering at all.
- Since its enriched in antioxidants, vitamin E & oils, it does help in improving the lip texture & fine lines.
- It will only help in reducing lip pigmentation if used post lip scrubbing. That ways the ingredients can penetrate deeply to show their effects. Highly pigmented lips might not be able to see results easily.
- I have super sensitive lips and I am so happy to declare that it does not have any side effects.
- I really liked that only a small amount is required to hydrate the lips. So a little goes a long long way.
Price: Rs 350 for 5gm of tube & you can avail a FLAT 15% off using my code “AVNI15” while purchasing from https://juicychemistry.com/
✅If you ask me one product which should be bought from Juicy chemistry than I would suggest you to buy this lip balm because I havn’t found a lip balm with such amazing long lasting hydrating properties. I would highly highly recommend this lip balm to people suffering from dry & dehydrated chapped lips. People suffering from lip dryness while sleeping must try it out.
Which is your favourite lip balm? Do leave in your suggestions.